3 Day 2 Night Private Roundtrip Tour from Phoenix / Scottsdale
Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Grand Canyon, Sedona
See the beauty of Northern Arizona with visits to some of the most iconic destinations in the USA! Explore the most famous slot canyon in the world, Antelope Canyon, view the extraordinary overlook of Horseshoe Bend, gaze upon the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and marvel at the stunning Red Rock landscapes of Sedona!
Multi-Day Tour Highlights
Multi-Day Tour Itinerary
- Morning departure from Phoenix/Scottsdale and travel through the cacti-covered mountains of the Sonoran desert towards Northern Arizona
- See the towering San Francisco Peaks in Flagstaff, over 12,000 ft, and home to northern Arizona’s popular ski resort, Snowbowl
- Travel across part of the Navajo Nation with a recommended stop at Cameron Trading Post, great for souvenirs, Native American Arts & Crafts gallery, restaurant, market
- Upon entering Page, views of Glen Canyon Dam
- Afternoon Navajo-guided tour of Lower* Antelope Canyon (1.5 hrs) - Experience this otherworldly and arguably most famous slot canyon in the world - tour is not strenuous but does require steady footing and balance due to ladders/stairs and narrow pathways within the canyon. *Upper Antelope Canyon possible based on availability. Inquire for details.
- Horseshoe Bend Overlook for sunset (requires 1.5 mile r/t easy walk with no shade) - this overlook is one of the most recognizable and stunning views in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Overnight Lake Powell Resort with views of Lake Powell
- Morning departure to Grand Canyon National Park for views of the deepest and widest part of the entire Grand Canyon via the scenic East Rim Drive
- Visit El Tovar historic hotel, Hopi House, Geology Museum, Visitor’s Center
- Walk the rim for unlimited views
- Optional 45 minute Helicopter Flight over the Grand Canyon
- Optional dinner at El Tovar
- Sunset views
- Overnight Maswik Lodge inside Grand Canyon National Park
*Lodging upgrades possible based on availability. Inquire for details.
- Sunrise views before a morning departure to Sedona
- Travel through part of the largest contiguous Ponderosa pine forest in the world in Coconino National Forest
- Enjoy the scenic drive through Oak Creek Canyon into Sedona
- Arrive to the stunning red rock landscapes of Sedona
- Visit iconic destinations like Bell Rock, Chapel of the Holy Cross, Airport Mesa
- Uptown Sedona for shops, galleries, restaurants (if desired)
- Optional Pink Jeep 4x4 Tour - 2 Hour “Broken Arrow” Signature Tour
- Optional Private Guided Hike
- Late afternoon departure from Sedona to arrive to Phoenix/Scottsdale by early evening
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Add a thrilling 45 minute Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon! Follow the Colorado River as you get a bird’s eye view of this stunning Wonder of the World. Enjoy aerial vistas of the Painted Desert, Desert View Watchtower, Point Imperial, Marble Canyon, Dragon Corridor and more. Soar over the North and South rims and gaze upon the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon on this special bucket-list adventure!
Sedona Pink Jeep Tour
Choose from four exciting Pink Jeep tours to add to this day tour! From the signature Broken Arrow tour, which is the most adventurous, to the thrilling Scenic Rim, the exciting Coyote Canyon or the mellow Red Rock Range, there’s something for everyone on these adventures! Enjoy the backcountry on a scenic off-road excursion to get a closer look at the majesty of the Red Rock views!
Sedona Guided Hike
Enjoy a 2 hour guided hike among the stunning red rocks of Sedona! All ages and skill levels are welcome. Water, trail snacks and all necessary gear, including backpacks, are included. Total duration approx. 2.5 hours including transport to/from trailhead. Get off the beaten path and up-close to nature while getting your steps in!
Multi-Day Tour FAQs
Our Reservations Manager will contact you to confirm availability and discuss the details of your trip. We work closely with you to ensure your trip is exactly what you want!
Upgrades are possible based on availability and budget. Our Reservations Manager will contact you upon booking to discuss any upgrade opportunities.
Your guide will be your driver, tour leader, best bud and Director of Fun! They will manage your itinerary and ensure you maximize your time/experience at each location. That being said, we are mindful of having private time to yourself - this is about YOU, so just let your guide know what you want! At Antelope Canyon, you will have a Navajo guide for that activity. You will also have different guides for any optional 3rd party activities such as jeeps, hikes and helicopters.
The Southwest is sunny year round! That being said, if you are touring in winter, dress for winter! There may even be snow! Fall and Spring daytime highs are mild, with mornings and nights on the colder side. Summer is hot during the days and a bit milder during nights and mornings. Regardless of season, bring layers, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, lip balm and comfortable shoes for walking! A good pair of sneakers that can handle dirt paths and uneven ground will always come in handy!
No, gratuities are not included but greatly appreciated. Our private tour guides go above and beyond to deliver a highly personalized and upgraded tour experience for you. Tipping recommendations can be provided by our Reservations Manager.
Technically, this tour can start anywhere but it'll cost ya! 🙂 The Phoenix metro area is ideal for this tour itinerary, however, there are many cities around Phoenix that will also work, such as: Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Glendale, Surprise, Sun City, Avondale, Litchfield Park, Buckeye, Goodyear and more.
YES! All itineraries are customizable. Our Reservations Manager will work with you to create your ideal trip!
A 10% non-refundable credit card deposit is due at time of booking. This deposit amount may change depending on potential upgrades - our Reservations Manager will discuss this with you. You will not be charged the deposit until we confirm your requested dates. The balance is due 7 days prior to your Day 1, at which point all sales are final and no refunds will be given. The balance is to be paid via bank transfer or check. There will be a 3% processing fee on any balance paid via credit card.