Heath & Safety Guidelines
WE ARE 100% COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING OUR EMPLOYEES AND GUESTS.
We are closely monitoring the information from federal and state government agencies in addition to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. We will remain attentive and are ready to respond to changing conditions. The safety and wellbeing of DETOURS guests and employees is always our number one priority!
- All employees will receive training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation procedures.
- All employees will receive a temperature check upon arrival to office.
- If employee show signs of sickness they will be asked to go home. Employees can come back to work if fever and symptoms has subsided.
- Employees will be asked to wear protective coverings, such as gloves and masks when interacting with customers directly.
- Guides can remove covering when facing forward while driving and guiding the tour. DETOURS is committed to optimal verbal communication of tour highlights.
- Guides will greet guests with safe social distancing
upon hotel arrival.
- Guides will administer guest temperature checks. If guests temperature exceeds 100.4 degrees a second test will be administer to determine if guest will be able to board vehicle for tour.
- In accordance with Federal Health Guidelines, face coverings is not mandatory and left at guests discretion.
- Front Passenger Seat will be restricted for both guest and guide safety.
- Guides will offer guests bottled water and box lunch items using gloves. Guests will be asked to refrain from helping themselves to food and drink.
- Sanitation of vehicle with EPA disinfectant will take place throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be mandatory at each stop before guests board vehicle.